master your interests
from convincing to influencing:
represent your interests successfully
Are your activities hindered by existing legislation, or do you expect new legislation that could have a negative impact on your business? Do you want a specific action point to be incorporated in a political strategy? Do you want to have more influence on a decision-making process, policy makers or other (internal & external) decision-makers?
Strengthen your impact on others
- How do you prepare a convincing position paper?
- Which lobby strategy works best and how do you go about it step by step?
- How do you stay informed of (legislative and other) initiatives that could have an impact on the functioning of your company?
- What is the importance of your network?
- When do you involve the media?
master the gap®
master the gap® shows how you can best represent your interests and how you can convince and influence others in an effective and respectful way.
We offer in-company training, consultancy and guidance in actual lobbying activities. If requested, we also lobby on your behalf.